- The "Osbournes" alum said she "can't pay attention" to judgment over her parenting choices, explaining that she has to do "what's best" for her family.
- The "Nashville" alum hasn't "gotten any hints" that her situation will change, telling the "Red Table Talk" co-hosts she is still holding out "hope."
- The actress' "heart stopped" when she found out that her and Wladimir Klitschko's 7-year-old was "asking other women if she can call them Mommy."
- The "Sex and the City" alum's 13-year-old daughters, Tabitha and Marion, posed on the red carpet with their mom and dad Matthew Broderick.
- "It's all respect," the model said of her conversations with the former Disney Channel star, who dated her now-husband on and off from 2010 to 2018.
- The model praised her "support system," saying she sought help from those who didn't make her feel "wrong for feeling dark and deep and heavy."
- "I was never in a relationship with him when he was with anybody," the model said, breaking down the "timeline" of her and Justin Bieber's relationship.
- The "Fresh Off the Boat" alum explained that while she "hadn't done anything about" the sexual assault, she "wouldn't change" how she reacted.
- Adam Levine, Jesse Carmichael, James Valentine, Matt Flynn, PJ Morton and Sam Farrar will perform M5LV The Residency from March through August 2023.