"They had a lot of fun together and are glad to know each other now," a source tells Page Six of the reality stars. "But as far as a relationship...
The former "Bachelorette" star went Instagram-official with her bearded beau earlier this month following her split from Dale Moss.
Schwer previously apologized for the "insensitive" picture in his high school yearbook, saying he was "deeply ashamed" of his actions as a teenager.
The Jane Does claim DeMario "used his notoriety and public persona to lure the unsuspecting plaintiffs" into a sense of security and safety.
After proposing to Recchia and vowing to "love [her] until the end of time," Franco admitted to kissing another woman during Tuesday's dramatic conclusion.
The alleged texts between Schwer and his ex-girlfriend claim the reality star broke things off right before leaving for the show in March 2022.
"He's been a front-runner for a while," a source told Page Six of the "Bachelorette" Season 19 contestant. "There's no denying that the audience loves him."
"I am deeply ashamed by my actions and understand that my apology is only the first step in taking accountability," Schwer wrote in an Instagram apology.
They'll be competing against stars like Vinny Guadagnino, Jessie James Decker, Wayne Brady, Shangela, Joseph Baena, Gabby Windey and Cheryl Ladd.
"When the cameras were away and it was just her and I talking, it felt like she wasn't showing her true self," Shallcross said of his date with Recchia.